- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will not use any of this information for promotional purposes without your express permission and will remove it immediately if asked for any reason.
The host of this web site, WordPress.com, and its parent company, Automattic, only share with us what country a site viewer is in, what link, if any, the viewer may have clicked to find us, or what search term the viewer may have used to search for our site. None of this information can be used to identify a specific person or group. We do not collect or use any other data through the web site.
The app does not collect any data that is accessible to us in any form.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any requested future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email form on this website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take normal precautions to protect your information. We request though that you never send sensitive or confidential information to us for any reason.